Applications requiring a true reflection with no ghosting effect use first surface mirrors, also known as front surface mirrors. Regular mirrors have an aluminum mirror coating on the backside of the glass that creates a faint secondary reflection. Trapezoid First surface mirror have an aluminum mirror coating on the face of the glass that maximizes the amount of light reflected and minimizes distortion.
- Optical grade mirror that is 96% reflective.
- Film applied to protect the mirror before use.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Quantity discounts available.
- Use the form below to order a custom size.
- Trapezoid First Surface Mirror are cut and shipped immediately.
- Some of our customers include Sony, NASA, US Navy & Air Force, defense contractors, as well as the engineering & science departments of many universities.
Acrylic First Surface Mirror
Two-sided, acrylic mirror sheet designed for retail displays and special lighting applications where the back of a mirror will remain exposed or where a reflection in both directions is desired.
Glass First Surface Mirror
Glass first surface mirrors have an aluminum mirror coating on the face of the glass that maximizes the amount of light reflected and minimizes distortion.