Acrylic first surface mirror sheets are designed for retail displays and special lighting applications where the back of a mirror will remain exposed or where a reflection in both directions is desired. The mirror’s opaque film of aluminum is protected by a tough, clear coating. Color options and thicknesses of 1/8″ and 1/4″ available.
- Aluminum coated acrylic with 94% reflectance.
- Protected by a clear, scratch resistant overcoat.
- In stock and ready to ship immediately. We can cut the mirrors to any size you need.
- Ships worldwide via FedEx or USPS. Fully insured.
- Also known as a front surface mirror and two-sided mirror. As opposed to a two way mirror, a first surface mirror is completely opaque with 0% transparency.
- Manufactured in the United States for the best quality.
- Quantity discounts available.
- Intended for art and hobby projects only.
- First Surface Mirror Demonstration
Trapezoid First Surface Mirror
Trapezoid First surface mirror have an aluminum mirror coating on the face of the glass that maximizes the amount of light reflected and minimizes distortion.
Glass First Surface Mirror
Glass first surface mirrors have an aluminum mirror coating on the face of the glass that maximizes the amount of light reflected and minimizes distortion.